Tag: Chancellor Motley
- UMass Boston Honors Community Leader Pat O’Neill with Quinn Award at Annual Community Breakfast
University of Massachusetts Boston Chancellor J. Keith Motley honored Patricia “Pat” O’Neill, a lifelong Dorchester resident and community leader, with the Robert H. Quinn Award for Outstanding Community Leadership.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership and Emerging Leaders Honor TD Garden President
TD Garden President Amy Latimer received the 2016 Building a Better Boston award.
- Chancellor Motley Discusses Boston’s Challenges, Opportunities on BBJ Panel
Chancellor J. Keith Motley joined John Barros, economic development chief for the City of Boston, and Peter Palandjian, chairman and CEO of Intercontinental Real Estate, for a Boston Business Journal panel on the city's economy.
- Chancellor’s Distinguished Faculty Reflect on UMass Boston’s Past, Envision Its Future
Distinguished Faculty Award winners gathered Tuesday with friends, colleagues, staff, students, and administrators for this year’s faculty lecture, a culmination of UMass Boston’s 50th anniversary celebration, and a look forward of its centennial celebration 50 years from now.
- First Building Inclusive Communities Conference Draws 300 Attendees to Boston
Nearly 300 people from the education, health, nonprofit, business, and policy sectors convened in the Back Bay this week for the inaugural Building Inclusive Communities: Neighborhoods to Nations Global Conference.
- Beacons Showcase Musical Talents with Free Shows in December
UMass Boston’s Performing Arts Department will host a number of free concerts, recitals, and performances this month showcasing the talent of students, faculty, and guest artists.
- Mayor Menino, Chancellor Motley Celebrate Success Boston at Kickoff Event
Success Boston students attend 36 Greater Boston colleges and universities, including UMass Boston.
- Chancellor Motley to UMass Boston Class of 2013: “I Want Them To Hear You on Nantucket”
Unusual sorrow, unrestrained joy were side by side among the 10,000 in attendance for UMass Boston's spring commencement.
- GAB Groundbreaking is Latest Sign of Progress at UMass Boston
Chancellor J. Keith Motley, UMass President Robert Caret, university trustees, and community members braved bad weather on Wednesday to start the $113M project.
- Excellence, Defined, at UMass Boston Distinguished Faculty Lecture
Four accomplished academics were honored by Chancellor J. Keith Motley at a December 4 ceremony
- U.S. Under Secretary of Education Talks College Affordability at UMass Boston
Under Secretary Kanter visited UMass Boston to discuss college affordability with Chancellor J. Keith Motley and UMass President Robert Caret as part of a national educational tour.
- U.S. Under Secretary of Education to Discuss College Affordability at UMass Boston
U.S. Under Secretary of Education Martha Kanter will join UMass President Robert Caret and UMass Boston Chancellor J. Keith Motley on Wednesday, October 3, for a discussion with UMass Boston students on college affordability.
- Former Olympian Marion Jones Tells UMass Boston Students to Take a Break
Jones spoke to UMass Boston students, faculty, and staff about stepping back and thinking through the consequences of their actions at a talk on Friday, Dec. 9.