Tag: Charlie Titus
- UMass Boston’s Charlie Titus Under Armour Athletic Director of the Year
The National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) has chosen UMass Boston’s Charlie Titus as one of the 28 winners of its Under Armour AD of the Year Award.
- Coach Titus Receives NABC Guardians of the Game Leadership Award
Charlie Titus is the first coach in Little East Conference history to win the NABC's Guardians of the Game Leadership Award.
- Beacons Win on ‘Charlie Titus Day’ as Titus Ends 40-Year Men’s Basketball Coaching Career
The UMass Boston Beacons celebrated a 95-79 win Western Connecticut State University on Saturday afternoon in the Clark Convocation and Athletic Center, but it was really Coach Charlie Titus’s day.
- Celebrating 40 Years of Coaching and Mentoring: Charlie Titus’s Last Game As Head Coach
Show your support for UMass Boston’s longest-serving coach as he coaches his last regular season game. A ceremony at mid-court will follow the game against Western Connecticut State University.
- After 40 Years, Charlie Titus to Retire from Coaching at End of Basketball Season
After nearly four decades at the helm of the University of Massachusetts Boston men’s basketball program, Head Coach Charlie Titus has announced that the 2014–15 season will be his last on the Beacons bench.
- The Week in Beacons Sports (November 26-December 2)
Men's Basketball Head Coach Charlie Titus goes for his 301st win tonight at 7:30.
- UMass Boston Basketball Head Coach Charlie Titus Records 300th Win
UMass Boston men's basketball (3-2) overcame a 13-point first-half deficit to help Head Coach Charlie Titus earn win number 300 at the varsity level Friday afternoon.
- Charlie Titus Named to Little East Conference Hall of Fame
Vice Chancellor for Athletics and Recreation, Special Projects, and Intramurals Charlie Titus was named as one of the inaugural members of the Little East Conference Hall of Fame on Saturday, October 27 at a ceremony in Providence, Rhode Island.
- UMass Boston Continues Its Work To Bring Basketball To Africa’s Youth
Vice Chancellor for Athletics, Recreation, Special Programs and Projects Charlie Titus traveled to Senegal to run basketball clinics as part of the Youth Education and Sports (YES) with Africa initiative.