Tag: Christian Weller
- Public Policy Spring 2017 Research Seminar with Christian Weller
Speaking on women’s economic risk exposure and savings, Christian Weller is a professor of public policy and public affairs in the Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs.
- Weller Testifies on State of Massachusetts Economy at Beacon Hill Hearing
Christian Weller suggests policy interventions to boost the economy.
- Weller’s New Book Finds U.S. Retirement Crisis Rooted in Public Policy Failure
Rising wealth inequality and economic volatility have created an economic imperative to address retirement policy shortcomings.
- “All-in Nation”: UMass Boston Economist Proposes Policies to Shrink Inequities, Build Jobs
Christian Weller presents federal policy choices that will foster inclusive job creation.
- UMass Boston Professor Testifies Before Joint Revenue Hearing at State House
Economist and Professor of Public Policy and Public Affairs Christian Weller testified before the Joint Revenue Hearing of the House and Senate Ways and Means Committees at the Massachusetts State House today.
- How Poor Financial Risk Management Destroyed Older Households’ Wealth & What Policy Can Do About It
Join Professor Christian Weller for this Gerontology Institute colloquium on November 5 at 1 p.m.