- CIT Forum: Graduate Students as Teachers: Exploring the Promises and Challenges
In this CIT event faculty explore the promises and challenges of Graduate Students as Teachers. Join Us!
- Research Computing User’s Group Meeting
Join us to discus support for R and other open source software.
- CIT Forum: Invisible Disabilities: LD, ADHD, Autism, TBI and Others
Join the Director of the Ross Center and faculty panel for this discussion.
- CIT/Ed Tech Forum: Teaching with Blackboard Learn’s New Features
Join the Director of Ed Tech and a faculty panel as they discuss and demonstrate how to use the new Blackboard features in your classroom.
- CIT Forum: Teaching Diversity Today: Faculty Engagement on Teaching Diversity Requirement Courses
Join us as we resume a discussion on diversity requirement courses -- now a 20-year old undergraduate curricular requirement.
- CIT Forum: Teaching Globally
Join us for a forum discussing pedagogical insights that can be learned from teaching outside one's 'home' country!
- Flipping Your Classroom: Using Technology To Gain More Time For Learning-Based Activities
Join two faculty members to see how they have turned their courses on their head.
- 2012 CIT, Library & Educational Technology Conference: “Transforming Teaching and Learning”
Whether you’ve been working with a variety of approaches to enhance student learning, integrating specific technologies into your teaching, or trying out new ways of assessing work, this is for you.
- Book Release Celebration for Transforming Classroom Culture
Join OFD and CIT to celebrate the release of Transforming Classroom Culture