Tag: Collaborative Institute For Oceans, Climate, And Security
- Nick Mullins, Coal, Climate, and Environmental Backlash
Ever wonder what the real future of the coal mining industry is? What about the "war" on coal and issues of social justice? Environmental activism and labor rights? Politics and climate change?
- UMass Foundation to Divest from Investments in Coal Companies
The UMass Foundation will continue to evaluate ways to manage the endowment in a manner that promotes both environmental sustainability and socially responsible investing.
- Addressing Climate Change: A Global Governance Approach
A climate change negotatior from Bangladesh, Professor Mizan Khan, will speak to students about climate change.
- Group of Policymakers, Scientists, Thought Leaders Converge to Discuss Effects of Climate Change
GC '12 will focus on three specific themes examining the overall problem of climate change from different perspectives with a unified goal of understanding how to mitigate the effects that we can control and adapt to those that we cannot.
- The First Global Conference on Oceans, Climate and Security (GC’12)
The University of Massachusetts Boston will host this three-day global conference May 21-23, 2012.
- Battelle and Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security Announce Conference
Battelle and the Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security will host the Global Conference on Oceans, Climate, and Security in May 2012.