Tag: Collins Center For Public Management
- Collins Center for Public Management Sees Growing Need for Executive Recruitment Services
Center staff have assisted in over 40 executive level searches for municipalities and public sector organizations-and the numbers are growing.
- UMass Boston Trains City Managers to Use Data for a More Effective, Accountable Government
Collins Center for Public Management hosts pragmatic training on using data in municipal operations
- UMass Boston Conference Explores a New Paradigm for Government
McCormack Graduate School co-hosts symposium on “Technological Innovation in Government: Toward Open and Smart Government.”
- UMass Boston Hosts Newly-Elected Mayors from Amesbury, Beverly, Boston, Brockton, and Chicopee
Collins Center for Public Management hosts newly-elected Mayor Martin Walsh and four others from Amesbury, Beverly, Brockton, and Chicopee
- Massachusetts Education Partnership Holds Conference on Improving Student Achievement
UMass Boston's Collins Center and others hold conference on labor-management collaboration and common core state standards.
- New Collins Center Partnership to Improve Performance of School Operations
Modeled after their highly successful municipal program, school systems will now share data and best practices.
- White House Expert to Speak on Delivering Effective, Accountable, Trusted Government
McCormack Grad School hosts lecture by top experts on performance management. Also streamed live beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- New England StatNet Holds Fall Meeting on Police, Begins Plans for Winter Meeting on Public Works
MGS' Collins Center for Public Management facilitates workshops on more effective government performance