- Colloquium: Potent(ial) Conflict: Dis/Empowering Restorative Justice Processes in Rural South Africa
Sindiso Mnisi Weeks will discuss how traditional forums in rural South Africa deal with conflict and possibilities for employing mutually empowering solutions.
- Fukushima, A Divided Community: Its Conflict Transformation Strategies - Colloquium
Prof. Akiko Ishihara, Kumamoto University will discuss conflict transformation and peacebuilding projects in Fukushima & around North Korean tensions. Part of Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series
- From Parades in Belfast to Statues in Virginia: Analyzing & Managing Conflicts Around Commemoration
Colloquium guest speaker Orla Muldoon, PhD, University of Limerick, has studied memorialization in the Ireland context by conducting research on museums, national identity, parades, and flag issues.
- How to Choose a Capstone Option for Conflict Resolution Students - Colloquium
Integrative Seminar? Master's Project? Thesis? Join us to learn the difference and how to choose which capstone is right for you. Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series.
- David Matz Fellows Report - Colloquium
2017 Matz Fellowship recipients report on their summer projects funded by this program. Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series.
- Conflict Resolution Colloquium Film Screening of Waking In Oak Creek by “Not In Our Town”
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series: Executive Producer Patrice O’Neill presents this special film screening and panel discussion
- Summer Institute in Northern Ireland: Lessons in Community Peacebuilding
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series: Introduction to Northern Ireland institute and the achievements of local activists and agencies in bringing the area to its current state of peace.
- Dimensions of Non Violent Action - Colloquium
Professor Stellan Vinthagen will present a case that illustrates his new theory of nonviolent action - Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series
- Reducing Violence and Injustice Through Community Mediation
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series, this event was made possible in part by the John Templeton Foundation
- Precarity, Protection, and the Politics of African Urbanization
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series. This event was made possible in part by the John Templeton Foundation
- Elder & Adult Family Mediation
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series this talk will focus on the types of cases that come to adult family mediation & what skills/knowledge practitioners in this field need.
- Chemistry Colloquium: Prof. Gonghu Li, University of New Hampshire
Combining Molecular Catalysts and Nanostructured Surfaces for Solar CO2 Reduction
- Chemistry Colloquium: Professor Chulsung Bae, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Superacidic Sulfonated Aromatic Polymers for High Performance Fuel Cell Membranes
- Chemistry Colloquium: Dr. Qianli Chu, University of North Dakota
Synthesis of Ladder and Two-dimensional Polymers via a Bioinspired Approach
- Chemistry Colloquium: Professor Samuel Thomas, Tufts University
Controlling Polymeric Thin Films with Light
- English Department Colloquium
Discussion with Assistant Professor of English Salomé Skvirsky: The Aesthetic of Labor in Linduarte Noronha's Aruanda