Tag: Community Engagement
- AmeriCorps Opportunities Fair
Join the Office of Student Leadership and Community Engagement and Career Services and Internships to learn about full and part-time opportunities through AmeriCorps.
- 4th Annual Community-Engaged Partnerships Symposium
UMass Boston received three awards recognizing community engagement this year. University and community partners are invited to come to this partner appreciation celebration and poster reception.
- UMass Boston Alumna: Emerging Leader, Lifelong Learner, Volunteer Extraordinaire
Meet Nulise François and discover how she has put her UMass Boston degrees and graduate certificates to good work.
- UMass Boston Hosts Global Peace Conference in Belfast, Northern Ireland
McCormack Graduate School’s Padraig O’Malley leads the annual Forum for Cities in Transition.
- Two McCormack Housing Experts Named to Mayor-Elect Walsh’s Transition Team
Center for Social Policy director and senior fellow will advise new mayor on solutions to homelessness in Boston.
- Walking the Talk, McCormack Grad School Holiday Service Project Helps Homeless
McCormack faculty, staff, students and alums seek gift donations for Homes for Families and Project Hope.
- Project Serve Volunteer Opportunity: Plan for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Join Project Serve, part of UMass Boston's Office of Student Leadership and Community Engagement, and prep for the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event.
- POSTPONED: McCormack Leadership Series: The Boston Foundation in Our City
Please stay tuned as we reschedule this event planned for October 17 with Paul Grogan
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.