Tag: Computer Science
- Sanofi Genzyme Fellows Prepare for Research and Future Careers
A total of 20 graduate and undergraduate Sanofi Genzyme Research Fellows are working on advanced research in life sciences in CSM.
- UMass Boston Students Excel in Cybersecurity Competitions
Students majoring in information technology and computer science compete in team and individual competitions.
- Undergraduates Collaborate with Peers in Scotland
Poster session celebrates exchange program with Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Glasgow Exchange Students Bring New Perspectives to UMass Boston
Exchange includes 80 students in Boston and Glasgow, Scotland.
- Faculty Profile: Marc Pomplun Works on Cutting Edge Human Vision Research
Associate Professor of Computer Science Marc Pomplun has become known around the university community for his cutting edge human vision research.