- WUMB and Berklee College of Music Summer Concert Series Begins August 1
This August, WUMB and the Berklee College of Music are teaming up for a series of Saturday afternoon concerts on Carson Beach in South Boston.
- Free Accordion Concert: Grayson Masefield, Five-Time World Accordion Champion
Come see five-time world accordion champion Grayson Masefield in this special, free concert. The hour-long program will be a mixture of classical music and jazz and novelty pieces.
- Saturday Night Jazz in Snowden
Join UMass Boston's Performing Arts Department for an evening of great jazz, performed by UMass Boston student jazz ensembles.
- Singer-Songwriter Sierra Hull’s First Night Boston Concert to Air Live on WUMB 91.9FM
Sierra Hull will be performing in this year’s First Night Boston festival, at a concert sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Boston’s WUMB 91.9FM and the Berklee College of Music.
- UMass Boston’s Chamber Orchestra Presents: “Classically Sculptured, with Hummel Figures”
Join the UMBCO for this free concert featuring the works of Hummel, Mendelssohn, Grétry, and Mozart.
- WUMB, Berklee Bring Fox Point Music Series to UMass Boston
WUMB Radio 91.9FM and Berklee College of Music are teaming up to hold a series of free outdoor concerts this summer at the Fox Point Pavilion on the University of Massachusetts Boston’s oceanfront campus.
- UMass Boston Spring 2012 Choral Concert
Join the University of Massachusetts Boston's Performing Arts Department for its annual Spring Choral Concert, featuring The University Chorus and Chamber Singers.