Tag: Construction Update
- Check out Summer 2016 Building Connections
In the summer issue of Building Connections, check out news on the opening of University Hall and plans for the university’s first student housing project.
- Geotechnical Borings start Monday for Parking Garage
Geotechnical borings to assist in design and preparation for construction of a future parking garage located between University Drive West and the Monan Park baseball complex at Boston College High School will start on Monday, March 28 for approximately three weeks, weather permitting.
- New HarborWalk, University Hall Greet Students at UMass Boston
A variety of construction and beautification projects moved forward during the summer.
- “Gods” Sculptures to Be Moved Off Campus, Relocated to Spain
Public art sculptures will be removed on Monday
- How Will Campus Construction Affect Your Commute?
UMass Boston is committed to creating a convenient and simple commute for the 16,000 students who will return to school Tuesday.