- UMass Boston Celebrates COSMIC’s 10th Anniversary; Kicks Off UTeach at UMass Boston
On Thursday, the Center for Science and Mathematics in Context celebrated its 10th anniversary, as well as its newest program, UTeach at UMass Boston.
- UTeach Program Expands to UMass Boston
The grant will help prepare teachers in STEM fields.
- UMass Boston and Wipro Team Up to Empower Science Teachers
20 teachers from five school districts joined the professional development program this spring.
- UMass Boston and Wipro Announce Fellowships to Enhance Science Education
By the end of the two-year program, fellows will lead professional workshops for Massachusetts science teachers in their school districts.
- Eisenkraft Gets $3M Grant to Study Science Teachers’ Professional Development
The four-year study coincides with rare, notable changes to the Advanced Placement tests for biology, chemistry, and physics.
- UMass Boston, Wipro Officially Sign STEM Education Pact
Collaboration will train science teachers in New York and Boston
- UMass Boston and Wipro Launch Fellowship Program on Science Education for School Teachers
Wipro Ltd and the University of Massachusetts Boston today jointly announced the launch of a 12-month fellowship program in the US to train 120 school teachers over three years, with the objective of facilitating excellence in science education among students from disadvantaged areas of Boston.