- UMass Boston Scientist Seeks New Clues to Hereditary Breast Cancer
Shailja Pathania, assistant assistant professor of cancer biology at UMass Boston, has received a DoD Breast Cancer Breakthrough award.
- CPCT Attends Vice President Biden’s Cancer Moonshot Event
Jill Macoska, Director of the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy was invited to the Edward M. Kennedy Institute special event-A Conversation with Vice President Biden on the Cancer Moonshot Initiative
- Genomics Core to Have a Principal Role in the UMass Boston/DFHCC U54 Cancer Research Partnership
U54 $8.5M grant awarded to UMass Boston and Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center will be a boon for cancer researchers.
- Platelet Biogenesis Expands to the VDC
Platelet Biogenesis bringing exciting new ideas to the Venture Development Center
- Family, Coworkers Inspire Participants in UMass Boston’s First Relay for Life
UMass Boston’s first Relay for Life event raised $10,000 for the American Cancer Society.
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life of UMass Boston
Whether you do one lap or take 100 steps to help fight cancer, all are welcome to participate!
- Jill Macoska Named One of 2015’s Women to Watch in Science and Technology
The CPCT director was one of 20 honorees at the Boston Business Journal's 12th annual Women to Watch event on May 7.
- BostInno: “Jill Macoska, UMass Boston Making Strides in Cancer Therapy”
BostInno visits the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy (CPCT), located in the new Integrated Sciences Complex (ISC).
- Boston Globe Tours the ISC
During a tour of the new Integrated Sciences Complex, the Boston Globe took a quick tour of the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy's new laboratory facilities.
- CPCT Joins in Celebration of the New Integrated Sciences Complex
New CPCT Facilities to be Housed in the ISC
- CPCT Heads to Germany for Life Sciences Workshop
CPCT’s own attends the first annual IALS in Potsdam, Germany
- UMass Boston Minute: The Future of Cancer Research
Personalized cancer therapy could change the way doctors treat cancer in patients.
- Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy Receives $2 Million Grant
The Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy is $2 million closer to being fully operational, thanks to a grant from the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center.
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Awards $2 Million Grant for Joint Center for Personalized Cancer
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Board of Directors has awarded a grant to support the establishment of a Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy.