Tag: Department Of Conflict Resolution, Global Governance And Human Security
- Pre-ISA 2017
Inviting students presenting at ISA to attend a Pre-ISA event to preview their research. Lunch will be served and advanced registration is required.
- Ivanova Participates in UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
UN Board promotes science, technology, and innovation to support post-2015 sustainable development goals
- When Nurses are Also Patients: McCormack Team Researches Intimate Partner Violence in South Africa
McCormack Graduate School Global Governance faculty and students collaborate to publish new journal article.
- Growing Fulbright Community at the McCormack Graduate School
Six Fulbright students join the Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security and Global Governance.
- McCormack PhD Student Receives Prestigious Research Fellowship for Work on Climate Change Adaptation
Ethiopian student will bring new academic insights about how policy and practice communities interact across various levels of governance.
- Faculty/Student Team Organizes Global Investment and Governance Conference
McCormack Grad School research team plans a two-day conference on economic diversification and development of Africa’s resources.
- McCormack PhD Student Works toward Peace in Nigeria
Student studying global governance and human security works to diffuse conflicts among Christians and Muslims.
- McCormack Graduate School RAP Session: Research, Advocacy, and Policy event
Join McCormack Grad School community for a display of student, staff, and faculty research, advocacy, and policy projects.
- MGS Recruitment Luncheon at Massachusetts State House
Learn more about our graduate programs in policy and global studies at this free luncheon recruitment event.
- MGS PhD Student Edits New Book on Conflict and Peace in Eurasia
Debidatta Aurobinda Mahapatra, Global Governance and Human Security doctoral program student, is editor of a new book focusing on Eurasian conflicts.