Tag: Department Of Conflict Resolution, Human Security, And Global Governance
- Peace in Northern Ireland: Dream or Reality?
Professor Breen-Smyth will present a contemporary assessment of the status of the settlement in Northern Ireland in the context of stalemate in the Assembly and continuing spoiler violence
- Continuous Collaborations: Faculty and Students Foster and Maintain Engagement
Faculty foster student engagement
- Paternalism & Women’s Political Participation in Sri Lanka
The Consortium on Gender, Security, and Human Rights presents a free lecture with Malathi de Alwis, a consultant socio-cultural anthropologist.
- Women’s Economic Empowerment in Conflict and Post Conflict Societies
The Consortium on Gender, Security and Human Rights invites you to attend this lecture by Joy Ana Onyesoh, president of the Women's International League for Peace & Freedom Nigeria.
- 2012 Mentoring Staff Award for Graduate Studies Goes to Roni Lipton
Because of her tireless devotion and the excellent mentoring and student support she provides, Lipton received the 2012 UMass Boston Mentoring Staff Award for Graduate Studies.
- Dialogue-driven Conference Tackles Ocean and Climate Change
UMass Boston hosts the first Global Conference on Oceans, Climate and Security (GC ’12)
- Board of Higher Education Approves PhD in Global Governance and Human Security
The newly approved program has begun accepting applications and expects to welcome its first cohort of students in September 2012.