Tag: Department Of Public Policy And Public Affairs
- Gender, Leadership & Public Policy Alumna to be First African-American on City Council
McCormack Graduate School alumna Leslie Stevenson wins a seat on Norwood, OH city council, the first African American elected to that position.
- A Woman President? Lessons From History’s Longest Campaign
Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history at the University of New Hampshire and the author of The Highest Glass Ceiling: Women's Quest for the American Presidency, will be at UMass Boston on November 3
- MPA Career Panel 2016
Join the faculty of the MPA program in celebrating new innovations and another year of academic excellence.
- Public Policy Research Seminar: The Power of Numbers
Join us for this research seminar sponsored by John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies, Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs.
- Public Policy Research Seminar: Lifecycle Events and Their Consequences
The purpose of the Public Policy research seminar series is to discuss current research, facilitate professional development and networking, and provide news on current events in the department.
- “All-in Nation”: UMass Boston Economist Proposes Policies to Shrink Inequities, Build Jobs
Christian Weller presents federal policy choices that will foster inclusive job creation.
- UMass Boston Lecture Highlights Boston Mayor’s Office Smart Technology
McCormack Grad School hosts representatives from Menino's Office of New Urban Mechanics.
- Mark Warren’s Community Organizing and Education Research Featured at Research Luncheon
MGS faculty member highlights his work with Urban Research-Based Action Network (URBAN)
- Recent News from the Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs
Read about the recent accomplishments of our faculty, students, and alumni.
- Interview with Mark Warren, MGS Education Policy Specialist
Warren's policy work strongly aligns with the McCormack mission to serve low-income communities.