Tag: Department Of Public Policy And Public Affairs
- “All-in Nation”: UMass Boston Economist Proposes Policies to Shrink Inequities, Build Jobs
Christian Weller presents federal policy choices that will foster inclusive job creation.
- UMass Boston Lecture Highlights Boston Mayor’s Office Smart Technology
McCormack Grad School hosts representatives from Menino's Office of New Urban Mechanics.
- Mark Warren’s Community Organizing and Education Research Featured at Research Luncheon
MGS faculty member highlights his work with Urban Research-Based Action Network (URBAN)
- Recent News from the Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs
Read about the recent accomplishments of our faculty, students, and alumni.
- Interview with Mark Warren, MGS Education Policy Specialist
Warren's policy work strongly aligns with the McCormack mission to serve low-income communities.