Tag: Dissertation Defense
- Dissertation Defense by Jay (Jinseop) Jang PhD in Global Governance and Human Security
Jay defends his dissertation titled Human-Centric National Security in Strong States: South Korea's Security Relations with North Korea
- Dissertation Defense by Jinyoung Kang PhD in Global Governance and Human Security
Jinyoung Kang defends her dissertation Titled "The Emergence of Private Governance in a Nonwestern Context: The case of South Korea" on Thursday August 10
- Dissertation Defense by Natalia Escobar- Pemberthy PhD in Global Governance and Human Security
Natalia Escobar-Pemberthy defends her dissertation on Friday May 19th
- Dissertation Defense: Lena Campagna
Lena Campagna, who will be defending her dissertation titled "The Role of the Media in Framing the American-Indian Victim," is the first PhD candidate to defend in the Department of Sociology.
- Dissertation Defense: Julie Lynch
PhD Candidate will defend her dissertation.