Tag: Distinguished Faculty
- Distinguished Faculty Reflect on Growth and Change at UMass Boston
Levy, Mutchler, and Tang discuss teaching, research, and service at Distinguished Faculty event
- Chancellor’s Distinguished Faculty Reflect on UMass Boston’s Past, Envision Its Future
Distinguished Faculty Award winners gathered Tuesday with friends, colleagues, staff, students, and administrators for this year’s faculty lecture, a culmination of UMass Boston’s 50th anniversary celebration, and a look forward of its centennial celebration 50 years from now.
- Bandopadhyaya, Roemer, Watanabe Receive Distinguished Faculty Awards at Commencement
The three UMass Boston professors were honored for extraordinary contributions in teaching, research, and service at the 45th commencement exercises on May 31.
- Excellence, Defined, at UMass Boston Distinguished Faculty Lecture
Four accomplished academics were honored by Chancellor J. Keith Motley at a December 4 ceremony
- Updated Format Enriches Faculty Celebration
Attendees at the annual Distinguished Teaching Award faculty lecture on November 28 were treated to a new format: all three 2011 Chancellor's Award winners.
- Chancellor’s Distinguished Faculty Lecture
Celebrating the Complete Faculty by featuring the recipients of the Chancellor's Distinguished Awards in Teaching, Scholarship, and Service