Tag: Diversity And Inclusion
- Commonwealth Compact Talent Network Web Site
NEW Web site Look
- Racial Integration and Moral Bias: A Day with Elizabeth Anderson
Elizabeth Anderson, the John Rawls Collegiate Professor of Philosophy and Women’s Studies at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, will lead a workshop and give a lecture in the afternoon.
- Women of the National Association of Black Accountants
1st Annual Honor Celebration
- Race in America
What's your perception of progress in cultural differences?
- Challenging Conversations
How are you managing the conversations in your organization?
- Marketing Diversity
How do we change the perception of people outside Massachusetts?
- Moving Forward - Tools for Success
Commonwealth Compact is collaborating with the Affinity Leadership Consortium (NABA, NBMBA, NSHMBA, NAAAP, SHPE, NSBE, ALPFA, YWCA, and HACC)
- “Breaking the Silence of Extreme Poverty” Conference
Join us for this event cosponsored by the McCormack Graduate School's Center for Social Policy, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, and Office of Student Leadership and Community Engagement.
- Fall 2012 Climate Assessment
Participate in an online survey to assess Umass Boston's diversity needs and win prizes.
- UMass Boston’s Diversity and Student Outreach Initiatives Studied on a Global Scale
Margaret Fairman, director of the Office of Prospective Students & Scholarship at the University of Queensland, Australia, visited UMass Boston earlier this month to obtain information on programs aimed at recruiting and retaining minority youth.