Tag: Diversity Month 2017
- Movie Screening: Renewal
Renewal is the first feature-length documentary film to capture the vitality and diversity of today's religious-environmental activists. Part of Diversity Month.
- Emerging Response: An introduction to Transgender Identities
This participatory workshop will address terms and definitions relevant to the transgender and gender nonconforming community and ways to be an ally. Part of Diversity Month.
- World Mental Health Day: Cultural Influences on Understanding and Addressing Mental Health Concerns
Through a series of small and large group discussions, this session will explore ways our unique cultural lenses influence our beliefs and understanding of mental health.
- FMLA to Employment Transition with Accommodations for Employees
The workshop will explain the difference between FMLA and ADAAA and returning from FMLA with restrictions.
- FMLA to Employment Understanding the Transition with Accommodations for Supervisors
This workshop will provide an overview of the areas within the university to remain compliant under FMLA and ADAAA as a supervisor.
- Signing Together Workshop I & II
The goal of this two series workshop is to assist in creating an environment for both deaf and hearing individuals that encourages communications.
- Faculty/Staff of Color Welcome Reception
Senior faculty and staff of color and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion are hosting a networking event to connect with junior faculty and staff of color. Part of Diversity Month.
- Welcome Reception for Faculty of Color
Networking event to connect with junior faculty of color.