Tag: Donna Haig Friedman
- New Leadership at Center for Social Policy
Arthur MacEwan takes on interim position as search committee seeks to replace Director Donna Haig Friedman
- Joining Together: Ending Poverty Now
An event to raise awareness, provide opportunity, & inspire action in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the passage of the Economic Opportunity Act
- Two McCormack Housing Experts Named to Mayor-Elect Walsh’s Transition Team
Center for Social Policy director and senior fellow will advise new mayor on solutions to homelessness in Boston.
- Center for Social Policy Hosts “Working Together for a World without Discrimination”
McCormack's policy center explores discrimination faced by those in poverty and pathways out of such exclusion.
- UMass Boston Poverty Experts Speak at UN Conference
Center for Social Policy director and constituent activists weigh in on UN MIllennium Development Goals.
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- MGS Poverty Policy Experts to Speak at Carter Center on Post-Katrina Disaster Relief Issues
Friedman and Tripp will deliver keynote address on constituent involvement at "Not Meant to Live Like This" conference
- Center for Social Policy Takes on Role in Fairmount Corridor Improvements
The Boston Foundation has awarded the Center for Social Policy a $500,000 grant for their watchdog project, “People and Place: Understanding the Processes, Outc