Tag: Early Childhood Education
- UMass Boston’s Anne Douglass to Boston City Council: Early Care Investment Needed
The executive director of UMass Boston’s Institute for Early Education Leadership and Innovation, testified before a Boston City Council committee about the need for quality early care and education and the need to support small child care-related
- Early Childhood MEd, Informational Webinar
Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) offers two tracks for a master's degree in early childhood education.
- Fulbright-Winning UMass Boston Professor to Work in Tanzania
Assistant Professor Angela Stone-MacDonald has received a Fulbright grant to teach early childhood education in Tanzania this September.
- Co-Developer of UMass Boston’s Early Childhood Program Receives Early Education Award
Mary Lu Love, an instructor in the Early Education and Care in Inclusive Settings Program, has received the Boston Association for the Education of Young Children’s Abigail Eliot Award for making a difference in the field of early education and care.
- UMass Boston Faculty Share Preschool Teaching Techniques with World
Through UMass Boston’s OpenCourseWare system, teachers, family child care providers, and after school coordinators around the world are learning new techniques.