Tag: Economic Development
- A Case Study: Using Appreciative Inquiry to enable Urban Renewal, Economic and Workforce Redevelopme
The Center for Collaborative Leadership understands that executives lead busy lives. That is why we developed an Online Training Series. This academic year, we will focus on Appreciative Inquiry.
- Gastón Institute Researchers Visit University of Quintana Roo in Mexico
María Idalí Torres, Director of the Gastón Institute, and Professor and Senior Research Associate Phil Granberry, visited University of Quintana Roo, Mexico, where they taught medical anthropology and regional economic development seminars.
- APLU Designates UMass Boston as an Innovation & Economic Prosperity University
The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities, North America's oldest higher education association, has recognized UMass Boston for its strong commitment to economic engagement.
- CM’s New Entrepreneurship Center to Help Build the Businesses of Tomorrow
UMass Boston's Entrepreneurship Center makes the school a one-stop destination for entrepreneurs looking to take their business concepts from idea to reality.
- Students Learn Biotech Skills from Millipore, Vertex, and UMass Boston
The UMass Boston-led Urban Massachusetts Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Program ran a bioscience research skills workshop last month.