Tag: Emerging Leaders Program
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Honors Mel King with Building a Better Boston Award
Three hundred Boston-area civic and business leaders came together to honor legendary social activist Mel King at the UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership’s fifth annual Building a Better Boston Award Breakfast on Friday at the Seaport World Trade Center.
- 15th Emerging Leaders Program Cohort Presents Nonprofit, Corporate Solutions
Fellows in the 15th cohort of the Center for Collaborative Leadership’s Emerging Leaders Program last week presented the research, marketing, and analysis work they’ve done for seven nonprofit and government organizations over the last nine months.
- 2016 Emerging Leaders Celebrate “Changing the Face of Leadership”
The 2016 Emerging Leaders Program celebrated 41 graduates during the fifteenth annual “Changing the Face of Leadership” luncheon.
- UMass Boston Center for Collaborative Leadership Graduates 2016 Emerging Leaders Fellows
UMass Boston’s Center for Collaborative Leadership will celebrate the graduation of the 2016 Emerging Leaders fellows on June 10 at the Seaport Hotel.
- Collaborative Leadership in Action: A Public Symposium
Join us for an interactive public forum on how collaborative leadership prepares rising leaders to deal with a climate of ambiguity, constant change, and limited resources.
- Changing the Face of Leadership Lunch
Annual leadership lunch celebrating the 2017 Emerging Leaders Program fellows. Featuring Innovation = Leadership + Collaboration panel moderated by Pulitzer Prize winner Kathleen Kingsbury.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership and Emerging Leaders Honor TD Garden President
TD Garden President Amy Latimer received the 2016 Building a Better Boston award.
- UMass Boston Fellows Take Honed Leadership Skills Back to Public, Private Sectors
When you think of the Girl Scouts, you probably think of cookies. Geoff Phillips and the other fellows in his Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) group have spent the last nine months making sure users’ experiences with the Girl Scouts’ website is equally as satisfying.
- Emerging Leaders at UMass Boston Work to Make Bay State More Business-Friendly
The ELP projects contribute to economic and social well-being of Greater Boston.
- Campus Notes for The Point
Check out what UMass Boston faculty and staff are working on.
- Changing the Face of Leadership
Emerging Leaders Program Black Tie Gala
- Emerging Leaders Founding Director Honored as Program Celebrates 10 Years
The Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program celebrates its tenth anniversary next month and founding director Sherry Penney is honored.