- Construction Milestones, Challenges this Fall
Although there will be much progress to celebrate in the coming months, the fall semester will also bring significant challenges as the work to enhance the UMass Boston campus with new facilities that will make it an even better place to learn, teach, and work continues.
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate Opens
The Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate is designed to convey the history of United States Senate and its role in America's development and governance.
- Preparing to Place ISC Floor Slabs
Crews are wrapping the Integrated Sciences Complex frame to prepare for a concrete placement in the north wing scheduled for the week of February 13, 2012.
- Victoria Reggie Kennedy Speaks on Influencing Public Policy: The Role of Midlife and Older Women
Guest lecture at the JFK Library sponsored by McCormack Graduate School's Gerontology Institute and the Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of OWL (Older Women's League).
- EMK Institute Holds Groundbreaking on UMass Boston Campus
Construction of the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate on the University of Massachusetts Boston campus is under way.
- Graduates Told to Celebrate Diversity, Make a Difference at 42nd Commencement Ceremony
Graduates hailing from as near as Dorchester and as far as Vietnam were told to embrace their diversity and strive to make a difference in their communities.
- U.S. Senate Debate Showcases UMass Boston
UMass Boston hosted the only live televised forum with all three candidates running for Ted Kennedy's Senate seat.