Tag: Enrollment Management
- More than 1,400 Students and Family Members Visit Campus for Welcome Day and Scholarship Night
The UMass Boston community welcomed more than 1,100 people to campus — including 443 admitted students — on Saturday, February 25, for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions’ Welcome Day I activities.
- UMass Boston Offers Dual Enrollment Program at Quincy High School
While many high schools students are using their summer vacation to work or relax, 38 rising seniors from Quincy High School and North Quincy High School are avoiding the summer brain drain by taking a college-level Pre-calculus course offered by UMass Boston.
- Nearly 300 High School Students and Guests Attend UMass Boston’s Spring Visit Day
On Saturday, May 7, nearly 300 students and guests attended Spring Visit Day for high school sophomores and juniors, hosted by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- More than 500 People Attend UMass Boston Transfer Open House
UMass Boston held its Spring Transfer Open House in the Campus Center on Wednesday, April 6, with more than 500 people in attendance.
- Prospective College of Management Students Get Down to Business at UMass Club Event
he Division of Enrollment Management teamed up with the College of Management to host a Get Down to Business event at the UMass Club on Tuesday.
- Over 1,600 People Attend UMass Boston Open House
The popularity of UMass Boston is on the rise. More than 1,600 prospective students, parents, and family members attended UMass Boston’s annual Freshman Open House on Saturday, October 17.
- Over 300 Accepted Students Visited Campus for Welcome Day Activities
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions welcomed over 700 people to UMass Boston, including more than 300 prospective students, on Saturday, February 28, for its annual Welcome Day for Accepted Students.
- For Students, Media Matters at UMass Boston
Hundreds of students across Massachusetts got the chance to learn writing and photography tips from the top professionals in the field at Media Matters.