- Public Policy Spring 2018 Research Seminar: Alnoor Ebrahim
Alnoor Ebrahim presents Measuring Social Change: Designing for Performance and Accountability in a Complex World
- Public Policy Spring 2018 Research Seminar: Kathleen Levine Einstein
Katherine Levine Einstein Presents "Who Participates in Local Government? Evidence from Meeting Minutes"
- Public Policy Spring 2018 Research Seminar: Dan O’Brien
Dan O'Brien presents Catalyzing Research-Policy Collaborations with Urban Informatics: The Case of 311 and Custodianship in the Urban Commons
- Public Policy Research Seminar: Propagating Civic Education Practice in Illinois
Felicia Sullivan presents study findings on how student populations and community contexts create complex educational ecosystems.
- Public Policy Research Seminar: Connections Between Unstable Housing and Unstable Schooling
Deirdre Oakley presents study findings on how the low-income private rental housing market in high poverty, highly segregated neighborhoods affect/shape the lives of families with children.
- Innovation = Collaboration + Leadership: UMass Boston Program Celebrates Collaborative Leaders
The Center for Collaborative Leadership's 16th Annual "Changing the Face of Leadership" lunch on June 16 celebrated many highlights, including a surprise from the 2017 ELP fellows...
- Capstone Project: “Space, Race and Networks”
Nicole Young, TCCS student, presents Space, Race and Networks: A Look at Neocolonial Discourse and Impact in Vieques, Puerto Rico.
- Capstone Project: “By Way of Vietnam”
Tri Quach, TCCS student, presents a fictionalized narrative of three Chinese siblings who are refugees of the war in Vietnam.
- Capstone Project: “Re-conceptualizing Parent Engagement among Latinos”
Iria Dopazo Ruibal, TCCS student, presents a project that will expand outreach, implement culturally sensitive programming and develop method for accessing new strategies.
- Capstone Project: “A Participatory Evaluation Guide for Chica Project”
Tariana V. Little, TCCS student, presents a participatory evaluation guide for nonprofit organizations project.
- Life in the Arts after UMass Boston
Two alumni from the Art Department, Yasmeen Abdallah and Charlie Crowell, will discuss their careers and work since leaving UMass Boston.
- Community Dialogues on War and Reconciliation
William Joiner Institute presents a three day event on War and Reconciliation
- Planning in the Face of Conflict: How Planners Improvise
The Urban Planning and Community Development Spring Planning Lecture
- Faculty Forum: Promotion from Associate to Full Professor
Join a faculty panel as they discuss perspective on their decision to seek promotion and the steps they took to follow through.
- Friday Writing Retreats
Are you looking for a quiet place away from your office to work on your writing?
- Provost’s Faculty Book Release Party
Join the Office for Faculty Development, Healey Library and your colleagues to celebrate the release of faculty books in 2012-2013
- Junior Faculty Research Seminar Reception
Please join us at the Junior Faculty Research Seminar reception.
- Community Mediation Center Grant Applicant Briefing
Applicant briefing for FY 2013 Grant Application Request to be held August 10, 2012 at UMass Boston