Tag: Faculty Award
- UMass Boston Professor Ed Tronick, Founder of Still-Face Paradigm, Earns Lifetime Achievement Award
University Distinguished Professor of Psychology Ed Tronick, the founder of the still-face paradigm and UMass Boston’s Infant-Parent Mental Health Postgraduate Certificate Program, received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2017 ZERO TO THREE Conference in San Diego, California.
- Counseling and School Psychology Professor Receives International Early Career Honor
Amy Cook, assistant professor of counseling and school psychology in the College of Education and Human Development, has been recognized by the International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE).
- School for the Environment Climate Scientists Receive National Award
School for the Environment professors Ellen Douglas and Paul Kirshen and their research team were one of 18 groups nationwide to receive the Federal Highway Administration’s 2017 Environmental Excellence Award, for the Boston Harbor Flood Risk Model.
- Federal Highways Administration Award to Douglas and Kirshen
Recognizing excellence: The Federal Highways Administration awards the School for the Environment the 2017 Environmental Excellence Award.
- UMass Boston Urban Planning Professor Receives National Civic Engagement Award
Professor of Urban Planning Ken Reardon is the winner of the 2017 Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award.
- Lisa Kennedy Sheldon Wins Health Services Award from Alumni Association at Saint Anselm College
The Health Services Award recognizes outstanding achievement in health care, research, practice, and/or health education.