Tag: Faculty Spotlight
- Eileen Stuart-Shor Committed to Health of Underserved Populations
Eileen Stuart-Shor's article published in the American Heart Association Journal Circulation, among various other accomplishments.
- Promoting Health and Fitness Outside the Classroom
CNHS faculty practice what they teach through their involvement in a 7K and regular fitness routines.
- Lisa Kennedy Sheldon Wins Health Services Award from Alumni Association at Saint Anselm College
The Health Services Award recognizes outstanding achievement in health care, research, practice, and/or health education.
- Undergraduate Nursing Program Director Presents at NLN Education Summit
JoAnn Mulready-Shick presented on the effectiveness of Dedicated Education Units.
- EHS Welcomes New Undergraduate Program Director
Introducing the Exercise and Health Sciences (EHS) Program’s new Undergraduate Program Director, Dana Commesso.
- Dr. Laura L. Hayman Honored for Outstanding Contributions in Pediatric Nursing
Dr. Laura L. Hayman, PhD, RN, FAHA, FAAN received the “Excellence in Pediatric Graduate Education Award” in recognition of her innovation and outstanding contributions to Pediatric Advanced Nursing Practice.