Tag: Film Screening
- “Many Loves, One Heart”
A film screening and Q&A by Diana Fox, the film’s executive producer and professor of anthropology and women's & gender studies at Bridgewater State University
- Film Screening of Just Eat It: A Food Waste Story
In honor of Earth Day 2018, The Campus Kitchen will be screening Just Eat It, a documentary following a couple who choose to live solely on recycled food.
- Lorraine Hansberry: Sighted Eyes/Feeling Heart
Special UMass Boston film screening of the 2017 Official Selection for the Toronto and Chicago International Film festivals and shown on PBS American Masters.
- Free Screening of 70 Acres in Chicago and Discussion with Filmmaker Ronit Bezalel
The Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs invites you to a free screening of 70 Acres in Chicago and a discussion with filmmaker Ronit Bezalel.
- Film Screening: Wonder Woman (2017)
Free screening of Wonder Woman in anticipation of Kathleen Rowe Karleen's lecture "Wonder Woman: Women's Tears and Why They Matter" on Tuesday, November 28 at UMass Boston.
- Film & Conversation: Free Screening of Burn
The William Monroe Trotter Institute for the Study of Black Culture, American Studies Department, and Africana Studies Department invites you to see a film starring Marlon Brando.
- Film & Conversation: Free Screening of Lydia Bailey
The William Monroe Trotter Institute for the Study of Black Culture, American Studies Department, and Africana Studies Department invites you to see a film set during the Haitian Revolution.
- Screening: Dans Paris (2006, dir. Christophe Honoré)
Dans Paris will be screened in anticipation of director Christophe Honoré's visit to UMass Boston on Monday, March 6.