- Updates from the College of Management Student Managed Fund
Learn about updates from the this year's graduate and undergraduate Student Managed Funds.
- UMass Boston’s Accounting and Finance Department Celebrates Student Success
The Accounting and Finance Department is pleased to announce a number of student accomplishments.
- Profiting Without Producing: How Finance Exploits Us All
Prof. Lapavitsas will speak about his recently published book, Profiting Without Producing
- UMass Boston Students Visit the New York Stock Exchange
On May 16, CM students in the Student Managed Fund (SMF) visited the New York Stock Exchange.
- Accounting, Finance & Business Career Fair
Don't miss this opportunity to network with employers from all areas of business! Special thanks to our employer sponsors: Sherwin-Williams, Enterprise Holdings, and Newburg & Company, LLP!
- Student Managed Fund Pays Big Returns
Every Monday night, 30 undergraduate students gather in a basement room in the Healey Library to discuss the state of the market and pitch new investment ideas.
- Accounting, Finance, and Business Career Fair
Professional dress required, bring copies of your resume. Sign up in advance under “Career Fairs & Events” on My Career Online.
- CM Students Become Bloomberg Certified
College of Management students complete Bloomberg certification