- UMass Boston’s Student Managed Funds Top UMass System Competition
UMass Boston’s Undergraduate Student Managed Fund and Graduate Student Managed Fund were the top two finishers in the annual investing competition among the UMass campuses sponsored by the UMass Foundation.
- Business, Accounting, and Finance Career Expo
A great opportunity for students and employers to meet!
- Graduate Business Programs Summer Open House
Come learn about graduate programs in the College of Management at UMass Boston.
- Accounting and Finance Speaker Series: Ting Chen, Baruch College
The Financial Services Forum hosts an Accounting and Finance Seminar that discusses “Buying Products from Whom You Know: Personal Connections and Information: Asymmetry in Supply Chain Relationships.”
- Accounting and Finance Speaker Series: Yangyang Fan, University of Pittsburgh
Join the College of Management's Financial Services Forum for an Accounting and Finance Seminar that will discuss “Audit Committee-Auditor Interlocking, Auditor Turnover and Audit Quality.”
- “I’m Inspired By All Of You”: President Meehan Visits Finance Class, Venture Development Center
UMass President Marty Meehan participated in a student investment finance class and visited the Venture Development Center Monday night, as he concluded his daylong tour across the UMass system on UMass Boston’s harborside campus.
- UMass Boston Team to Compete in CFA Institute Research Challenge
A UMass Boston College of Management team is set to compete the CFA Institute Research Challenge hosted locally by the Boston Security Analysts Society.
- Updates from the College of Management Student Managed Fund
Learn about updates from the this year's graduate and undergraduate Student Managed Funds.
- UMass Boston’s Accounting and Finance Department Celebrates Student Success
The Accounting and Finance Department is pleased to announce a number of student accomplishments.
- Profiting Without Producing: How Finance Exploits Us All
Prof. Lapavitsas will speak about his recently published book, Profiting Without Producing
- UMass Boston Students Visit the New York Stock Exchange
On May 16, CM students in the Student Managed Fund (SMF) visited the New York Stock Exchange.
- Accounting, Finance & Business Career Fair
Don't miss this opportunity to network with employers from all areas of business! Special thanks to our employer sponsors: Sherwin-Williams, Enterprise Holdings, and Newburg & Company, LLP!
- Student Managed Fund Pays Big Returns
Every Monday night, 30 undergraduate students gather in a basement room in the Healey Library to discuss the state of the market and pitch new investment ideas.
- Accounting, Finance, and Business Career Fair
Professional dress required, bring copies of your resume. Sign up in advance under “Career Fairs & Events” on My Career Online.
- CM Students Become Bloomberg Certified
College of Management students complete Bloomberg certification