- Graduate Business Programs Summer Open House
Come learn about graduate programs in the College of Management at UMass Boston.
- Accounting and Finance Speaker Series: Ting Chen, Baruch College
The Financial Services Forum hosts an Accounting and Finance Seminar that discusses “Buying Products from Whom You Know: Personal Connections and Information: Asymmetry in Supply Chain Relationships.”
- Accounting and Finance Speaker Series: Yangyang Fan, University of Pittsburgh
Join the College of Management's Financial Services Forum for an Accounting and Finance Seminar that will discuss “Audit Committee-Auditor Interlocking, Auditor Turnover and Audit Quality.”
- “I’m Inspired By All Of You”: President Meehan Visits Finance Class, Venture Development Center
UMass President Marty Meehan participated in a student investment finance class and visited the Venture Development Center Monday night, as he concluded his daylong tour across the UMass system on UMass Boston’s harborside campus.
- UMass Boston Team to Compete in CFA Institute Research Challenge
A UMass Boston College of Management team is set to compete the CFA Institute Research Challenge hosted locally by the Boston Security Analysts Society.
- Updates from the College of Management Student Managed Fund
Learn about updates from the this year's graduate and undergraduate Student Managed Funds.
- UMass Boston’s Accounting and Finance Department Celebrates Student Success
The Accounting and Finance Department is pleased to announce a number of student accomplishments.
- Profiting Without Producing: How Finance Exploits Us All
Prof. Lapavitsas will speak about his recently published book, Profiting Without Producing
- UMass Boston Students Visit the New York Stock Exchange
On May 16, CM students in the Student Managed Fund (SMF) visited the New York Stock Exchange.
- Accounting, Finance & Business Career Fair
Don't miss this opportunity to network with employers from all areas of business! Special thanks to our employer sponsors: Sherwin-Williams, Enterprise Holdings, and Newburg & Company, LLP!
- Student Managed Fund Pays Big Returns
Every Monday night, 30 undergraduate students gather in a basement room in the Healey Library to discuss the state of the market and pitch new investment ideas.
- Accounting, Finance, and Business Career Fair
Professional dress required, bring copies of your resume. Sign up in advance under “Career Fairs & Events” on My Career Online.
- CM Students Become Bloomberg Certified
College of Management students complete Bloomberg certification