Tag: Financial Aid
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Co-Hosts College Affordability Forum at UMass Boston
UMass students shared their struggles with paying for a college education with Senator Elizabeth Warren and U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings on Thursday.
- Time is Money: Renew Your FAFSA
Staff members from uAspire and UMass Boston will assist students in completing the 2015-2016 FAFSA from 1 to 3 in the Testing Center.
- Middle Class Prosperity Project Forum on College Affordability
Join Senator Elizabeth Warren and Representative Elijah Cummings for this free hearing on issues affecting the middle class and college affordability.
- Maximize Your Financial Aid: Renew Your FAFSA Party
Staff members from uAspire and UMass Boston will assist students and their parents in completing the 2014-2015 FAFSA. Bring your most recent federal tax return, W-2 forms, and year-end pay stubs.
- Governor Patrick Visits UMass Boston to Unveil High-Demand Scholarship Program
The new initiative awards $2 million to 800 students studying for high-demand career in public colleges and universities across the state.
- Chancellor Motley Takes Part in Student Debt Forum
UMass Boston Chancellor J. Keith Motley participated in a forum Monday on the cost of college.