- UMBe a Master Chef
Announcing FREE hands-on cooking classes to learn simple meals that everyone can cook.
- UMBe a Master Chef Kickoff!
Announcing FREE, hands-on cooking classes to learn simple meals that everyone can cook
- Food and Climate Resilience
Hear John Mandyck, author of Food Foolish talk about the link between food and climate resilience.
- UMass Boston Offers Chance to Explore Role of Italian Food in Tuscany
Assistant Professor of Modern Languages Vetri Nathan is leading a two-week food-and-culture trip through Italy this June. All students and staff are invited to apply.
- Asian Cuisine Cultural Cook-Off
Free Food Tasting! Come learn about the stories behind the food! Celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month! Vote for your favorite dish to be featured in the school cafeteria!
- Celebrate America Recycles Week at UMass Boston: November 17
Visit UMass Boston’s Farmer’s Market Stand Quinn Café 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursdays.