Tag: Food Pantry
- Student Affairs Looks to Expand Enrollment in U-ACCESS
The U-ACCESS program is available to UMass Boston students.
- UMass Boston Cuts Ribbon on Expanded Food Pantry for Students in Need
— As part of its commitment to support students inside and outside the classroom, UMass Boston has opened a new expanded food pantry to serve those who are experiencing food insecurity.
- Sociology Students Help Fellow UMass Boston Students, Stock Food Pantry
UMass Boston’s food pantry is a bit fuller these days, thanks in part to Lecturer in Sociology Jacqueline Lageson’s students, who collected 2,490 food items over the past six weeks.
- Donated Keys Converted into $1,700 Check for UMass Boston Food Pantry
Unused keys collected at UMass Boston last year are supporting students in need, just in time for the holiday season.
- U-ACCESS Program Seeks Donations for New Food Pantry
The Office of Urban and Off-Campus Support Services—otherwise known as U-ACCESS—is seeking volunteers to organize donation drives for its new food pantry.
- U-ACCESS Program Helps Students With Life Outside the Classroom
In February, the Office of Urban and Off-Campus Support Services, also known as the U-ACCESS program, was created.