Tag: Freshman Success Communities
- Third Annual CSM Student Success Showcase - Sponsored by Sanofi Genzyme and Oracle
CSM student presentations will include undergraduate and doctoral student research and scholarly posters as part of Sanofi Genzyme and Oracle Fellowships and the Freshman Success Community Program.
- Second Annual CSM Student Success Showcase - Sponsored by Sanofi Genzyme and Oracle
Join us as students in the College of Science and Mathematics present their research and scholarly posters. Sponsored by Sanofi Genzyme and Oracle.
- CSM Student Success Showcase
Dean Andrew Grosovsky invites you to the CSM Student Success Showcase, sponsored by Sanofi Genzyme and Oracle.
- Sanofi Gives UMass Boston $1 Million in Support of Student Success Program for STEM Education
The gift from Sanofi and Genzyme marks the third significant philanthropic gift this year supporting CSM student success programs.
- CSM Freshman Success Community Orientation
All incoming CSM students who have joined a Freshman Success Community for 2013-14 are invited to an Orientation Event!
- Freshman Success Community End-of-Semester Celebration - Fall 2011
CSM's Student Success Center cordially invites the faculty, staff, former and current Freshman Success Community students to celebrate the end of Fall 2011!
- Freshman Success Communities: Learning and Bonding
CSM dean Andrew Grosovsky developed Freshmen Success Communities in response to the challenges facing undergraduate students at UMass Boston.