Tag: Gab No. 1
- Construction Milestones, Challenges this Fall
Although there will be much progress to celebrate in the coming months, the fall semester will also bring significant challenges as the work to enhance the UMass Boston campus with new facilities that will make it an even better place to learn, teach, and work continues.
- Pile Driving Scheduled for Construction of Connector between Campus Center, GAB No. 1
Next week crews will install six steel piles to support the foundation of a new ground-level connector between the Campus Center and the future General Academic Building No. 1.
- One Last Chance to Sign the Beam
You can sign the beam starting at 11 a.m. on Friday. The final beam will be raised on Friday at 2 p.m.
- GAB No. 1 Topping Off Ceremony Set for Wednesday
The final beam will be raised on Wednesday or Friday, depending on the weather.
- Be a Part of New General Academic Building: Sign Beam in Person or Online
Those who can’t make the beam signing for General Academic Building No. 1 on April 30 can do so online and on their phones.
- General Academic Building No.1 “Topping Off”
Make your mark at UMass Boston and sign the beam!
- Lot D Closed for One Week Only
Parking Lot D will be closed starting Monday, January 20. It will reopen on the first day of the semester, Monday, January 27.
- Ground Broken, Construction Underway on General Academic Building No. 1
One week after UMass Boston hosted a groundbreaking for General Academic Building No. 1 (GAB No. 1), construction is well underway.