- Professor Siqueira Speaks at the 2nd Semana de Saúde Coletiva in Brazil
Professor Eduardo Siqueira participated as a speaker at the 2nd Semana de Saúde Coletiva in Mato Grosso, Brazil in November.
- Gastón Institute’s Speaker Series Fall 2012
The Institutionalization of Hispanic Panethnicity, 1960-1990
- Trova y Repentismo en Décima
Attend a workshop with two world class singer-songwriters, Jose Yeray Rodriguez and Omar Santiago, who will improvise décimas and aguinaldos, ancient poetic art forms from Spain and Puerto Rico.
- Gastón Institute’s Speaker Series: Brazilian Economy by Ambassador Fernando de Mello Barreto
The Brazilian Consul-General in Boston, Fernando de Mello Barreto, will talk about the Brazilian economy today: its structure, characteristics, and remarkable current growth
- Gastón Institute Sends Delegation of Students, Research Associates to National Latino Conference
The Mauricio Gastón Institute for Latino Community Development and Public Policy is sending research associates and students to a conference in New York City.
- Making Sense of the Census
Census workers and activists: community partnerships are needed to reach populations like Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, African Americans, and Hispanics.