Tag: Gerontology Department
- Associate Professor Elizabeth Dugan Sworn in to Governor’s Panel on Aging
UMass Boston’s Elizabeth Dugan was sworn in earlier this month as a member of the new Governor’s Council to Address Aging in Massachusetts, created to develop plans for improved public and private support of healthy aging in the state.
- 2nd Annual Be the Change: Exploring Graduate Programs in Public Service
Speak with faculty, student, and alumni representatives from McCormack’s doctoral, master’s and graduate certificate programs.
- December 2016: McCormack Pizza and Policy Chats
Take a break and join your colleagues in the McCormack community for the final gathering of pizza, beer and socializing
- November 2016: McCormack Pizza and Policy Chats
Take a break and join your colleagues in the McCormack community for second installment of pizza, beer and socializing
- October 2016: McCormack Pizza and Policy Chats
Take a break and join your colleagues in the McCormack community for pizza, beer and socializing
- McCormack’s Fall 2016 Meet and Greet
Please mark your calendars for the McCormack Graduate School Fall 2016 Meet and Greet: Wednesday, September 14
- Careers in Aging
Experts discuss their careers in aging
- 2016 Gerontology Award Certificate Ceremony
Please join us as we recognize recipients of the Graduate and Undergraduate Certificates in Gerontology
- McCormack Graduate School Annual Student & Alumni Networking Reception
Join our students, alumni, faculty and staff for an evening full of spirited conversations, great food, and a spectacular view of the Boston skyline at night.
- McCormack Graduate School Welcomes Fall 2015
Ring in the new academic year with a reception for all McCormack Graduate School students, faculty, and staff.
- Pizza and Posters Practice Session for the Gerontological Society Annual Scientific Meeting
Please join us for this special event sponsored by McCormack Grad School's Gerontology Department.
- Same Sex Marriage: Implications for Policymaking and Older Adults
Ellen Bruce, JD will present facts, procedure, and arguments as well as lead a community discussion on these pending Supreme Court cases.
- For Professor Emeritus Frank Caro, Retirement Includes More Time for Research and Community Service
Although he retired four years ago, rest and relaxation often take a back seat to more research and service activities.
- Alzheimer’s Association Memory Walk
Join the McCormack Graduate School's Department of Gerontology for the annual Alzheimer’s Association Memory Walk on Sunday, September 25 at 9 a.m. at Canal Park at the CambridgeSide Galleria.