- Two UMass Boston Students Earn $5K Krystle Campbell Scholarships
Chancellor J. Keith Motley presented two UMass Boston students with Krystle Campbell Scholarships at an event Saturday in Medford celebrating Campbell’s legacy and the Boston Marathon team that runs in her name.
- ELP Cares: Lead for Those in Need
The ELP Cares: Lead for Those in Need movement is a vital and gratifying component of a true leadership experience.
- Giving Tuesday | A National Day of Philanthropy
Be a part of the generosity and help us raise 1,500 gifts by December 31 to support student success!
- AIM, UMass Boston Establish Scholarship Fund for Management Students
The University of Massachusetts Boston and Associated Industries of Massachusetts, Inc. (AIM) have signed a memorandum of understanding establishing a new scholarship to assist the university in educating the next century of business leaders in the commonwealth.
- UMass Boston to Honor Deval Patrick at Golden Gala
The University of Massachusetts Boston will honor former Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick at its Golden Gala on June 4.
- Krystle Campbell Scholarships Awarded to UMass Students
Chancellor J. Keith Motley and UMass Trustee Richard Campbell presented UMass Boston student Micki Hall with a $5,000 Krystle Campbell Scholarship today at a campus event celebrating the Boston Marathon and honoring Campbell.
- #GivingTuesday 2014
Celebrate philanthropy and giving at UMass Boston! Popcorn, prizes, and giveaways!
- Lampas Society Luncheon for Planned Gift Donors
University Advancement invites Lampas Society members to this planned giving stewardship event.
- CNHS Alumna Gives Endowment to Create Scholarship Fund
Leiko V. Lumiere is a 2012 graduate of the Accelerated Nursing Program in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. In October 2013, she gave the college an endowment to create the Leiko V. Lumiere Nursing Scholarship Fund.
- Faculty and Staff Donor Appreciation Reception
Join us as we celebrate faculty and staff who support the UMass Boston Fund. There's still time to make your gift!
- An Emotional Reunion for Hoff Scholarship Winners and Philanthropist
A UMass Boston alumna and her daughter were reunited Wednesday with the donor whose scholarship fund helped make their education possible.
- Support Indian American Students: Spend an Evening with Bollywood Actor Mohan Agashe
As a benefit for the India Scholars Program, Mohan Agashe will discuss his experiences as both a Bollywood character actor and a psychiatrist who has fought for mental health education.
- UMass Boston Receives $1 Million Grant from Osher Foundation
The University of Massachusetts Boston has received a second $1 million gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation to continue funding of the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- UMass Boston’s 26th Annual Golf Tournament Helps Support Student-Athletes and Area Youth
The 26th Annual UMass Boston Golf Classic will tee off Monday, July 9 at 7:30 a.m. at the Granite Links Golf Course in Quincy, Massachusetts, as alumni, students, faculty, and even state representatives come to play, win awards, and fundraise for the Division of Athletics and Recreation.
- UMass Boston Honors Peter J. Berlandi for ‘Exemplary Leadership’ at Annual Gala
More than 550 people attended the evening benefit, raising more than $500,000 for a new scholarship, making it the most successful gala in school history.
- “Celebration of Support” Event Extends Gratitude
This annual scholarship event connects University of Massachusetts Boston students with donors.
- Philanthropy Week Inspires Giving
A new tradition showcases the importance of charitable giving at UMass Boston.
- Faculty Staff Thank You Event
Chancellor Motley savors the chance to thank faculty and staff for their support of the UMass Boston Fund.
- UMass Boston Alumni Association to Give $1 Million to the University
The UMass Boston Alumni Association has committed to giving $1 million for student scholarships, campus programs, and matching future gifts.