- Achieving Equal Pay: The New Law for Employers, Employees, and Job Seekers
Winning Equal Pay: The New Massachusetts Equal Pay Law and Your Improved Rights as a Job Seeker and Employee
- Six-Term Senator Pat McGovern Calls for More Women to Run for Public Office
The Honorable Patricia McGovern discusses her career in public service, battles against sexism, and women’s leadership.
- A Woman President? Lessons From History’s Longest Campaign
Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history at the University of New Hampshire and the author of The Highest Glass Ceiling: Women's Quest for the American Presidency, will be at UMass Boston on November 3
- New England Women’s Policy Conference
Join the Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy for the second biennial event focusing on economic security for women and their families.
- The CWPPP’s Leap Year Get Together Networking Event!
Come and network with current and prospective students, alumnae and friends!
- GLPP Alumna Advances Diversity and Equality in the Private Sector
Janine Ting Jansen works to make equity and diversity a reality.
- Info Session: NEW Gender, Leadership, and Public Policy MPA
The McCormack Graduate School for Policy and Global Studies is now offering two options for studying gender and policy.
- A Conversation With Stacy Malone About Victims’ Rights
GLPP Alumna Stacy Malone, Class of 2007, is executive director of the Victim Rights Law Center. Her career trajectory began with her State House internship while a student in UMass Boston’s Gender, Leadership and Public Policy graduate certificate program.