- College of Management Hosts Discussion on Graduate Enrollment Trends at Accreditation Conference
The College of Management hosted a panel discussing graduate enrollment trends in business education at the Annual International Conference and Meeting of AACSB International.
- UMass Boston Team to Compete in CFA Institute Research Challenge
A UMass Boston College of Management team is set to compete the CFA Institute Research Challenge hosted locally by the Boston Security Analysts Society.
- Scientists Move to Integrated Sciences Complex, Research Begins
New facilities in the Integrated Sciences Complex come to life as professors move into their labs
- Sanofi Genzyme Fellows Prepare for Research and Future Careers
A total of 20 graduate and undergraduate Sanofi Genzyme Research Fellows are working on advanced research in life sciences in CSM.
- UMass Boston Launches Graduate Certificate in Healthcare’s Hot New Specialty
Professor Noushin Ashrafi is interviewed by Boston Globe Magazine about the new Healthcare Informatics Online Graduate Certificate.
- Thesis Defense: Helen Zhao, Chemistry Department
An Investigation of 8-Oxyquinolate Non-Innocence in d^6 Transition Metal Complexes
- UMass Boston Students Bring Community Up-to-Date on Early Boston History
Students in the graduate history program worked with community clients on a walking tour, website and app, and a blog.
- Bringing Critical and Creative Thinking into Practice
Presentations from graduates of the Critical and Creative Thinking program offering insights about bringing change to workplaces and lives.
- UMass Boston Student Taylor Gagnon Among “29 Who Shine” in 2012
Taylor Gagnon, an exercise and health sciences major from Franklin, is the “29 Who Shine” award winner from the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- UMass Boston Student Engy Mui Among “29 Who Shine” in 2011
Engy Mui, a decorated U.S. Navy veteran and biology major in the Honors Program, is the “29 Who Shine” award winner from UMass Boston.