- 2018 Graduate Fair
At the fair, you can pick up your cap and gown, check your holds with the Registrar's Office, speak to Career Services about your résumé, connect with the Alumni Association, and buy your class ring.
- 2017 Graduating Senior Kosar Mohamed Gives Back to Her Local and Global Community
Mohamed hopes to help end the practice of child marriage.
- College of Liberal Arts 2017 Spring Convocation
Awards from each academic department are given to students who have worked hard all year.
- 2017 Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
The undergraduate commencement ceremony will be held on Friday, May 26, 2017 at the TD Garden.
- 2017 Graduate Commencement Ceremony
The graduate commencement ceremony will be held at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion.
- Aspiring Opera Singer’s Goal: Educate Others about Classical Music
Aspiring opera singer Jeehye Kang says she’s the beneficiary of a broad-based music curriculum at UMass Boston.
- Honors College Grad Scores Job at Financial Services Firm
Nurcin Celebi struggled to fit in after moving to Worcester from her home in Istanbul, Turkey at age 16. But the Honors College graduate has never been afraid to make her own path, and at UMass Boston she found an environment that encouraged her to do just that.
- Congratulations to Applied Sociology Graduates!
Four students were awarded master's degrees during UMass Boston's 2016 graduate commencement ceremony.
- Congressman Seth Moulton to Address UMass Boston Class of 2016
Congressman Seth Moulton, a Massachusetts native and Marine veteran who served four tours in Iraq, including two as special assistant to General David Petraeus, will deliver the keynote address at UMass Boston’s 48th undergraduate commencement on Friday, May 27, at the TD Garden.
- 100 Days To Graduation
Staff from departments and colleges on campus will be on hand to help you prepare for graduation.
- Graduate Fair
Pick up your cap and gown, check your holds with the Registrar’s Office, speak to Career Services about your resume, connect with the Alumni Association, purchase your class ring, and more.
- EPA Chief Gina McCarthy to Speak at 2015 UMass Boston Commencement
Regina “Gina” McCarthy ’76, administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, will deliver the keynote address at the University of Massachusetts Boston’s 47th commencement on Friday, May 29 at the TD Garden.
- Celebrate 100 Days to Graduation
Stay on track for your final destination: graduation. Staff from around campus will help with graduation and resume quick checks, check for holds, and give you the details on the big day.
- Philip Puccia MBA ‘96 Addresses Class of 2014
Distinguished Alumnus of the College of Management, Philip Puccia, MBA Class of 1995, offered remarks at the CM Commencement Ceremony
- Outstanding Students Win Awards at Graduation
The Economics Department once again honored outstanding BA students at graduation.
- Winning Gerontology Papers Address Caring for Aging Veterans and Intergenerational Programs
This year's winning Gerontology capstone papers address caring for aging veterans and offering intergenerational community programs.
- Keynote Speaker Christiana Figueres’ Address to UMass Boston’s Class of 2014
"There is no greater power than the power of choice," Christiana Figureres told UMass Boston graduates during the principal address of the university's 46th commencement exercises.
- Climate Change Expert Christiana Figueres to Speak at UMass Boston Commencement
3,863 students will receive their degrees at University of Massachusetts Boston's 46th commencement ceremony, to be held Friday, May 30.
- 2014 Commencement
The main ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m. and will be held outside, rain or shine. About 30 minutes after the main ceremony concludes, the colleges will have individual ceremonies.
- Christiana Figueres Returns to UMass Boston as Commencement Speaker
Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will be the keynote speaker at the 46th commencement ceremonies at the University of Massachusetts Boston on May 30.
- Women in Politics and Public Policy Graduation Celebration
We will honor our PWPPP students who have completed the graduate certificate program at the John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies.
- UMass Boston Graduates Urged to Lead at 44th Commencement Ceremony
More than 3,800 students received degrees, making them the largest graduating class in university history.
- Dr. Muriel Howard to Deliver 2011 UMass Boston Commencement Address
Dr. Muriel Howard, president of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities, will deliver the principal address for Commencement 2011.