- UMass Boston Receives $1.4M Grant to Promote Motor Development of Children with Disabilities
The Center for Social Development and Education (CSDE) at the University of Massachusetts Boston has received a $1.4 million grant from the Institute of Education Sciences to promote motor development of children with disabilities.
- SGISD Professor Receives $750K Federal Grant
Dimity Peter's new grant will fund graduate scholarships in rehabilitation counseling.
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration Awards $582K in Grants to Community Mediation Centers
UMass Boston-based office promotes delivery of affordable mediation services
- UMass Boston Chemistry Professor’s Team Receives $6.25 Million from Department Of Defense
UMass Boston Assistant Professor of Chemistry Jason Green is among the researchers who have received awards from DOD-MURI.
- Venture Development Center Gets Boost from Massachusetts Life Sciences
Nearly $600,000 will go toward capital improvements to the VDC
- $3 Million IGERT Grant Will Fund Coasts and Communities Fellowships
A $3.1 million grant from the National Science Foundation will fund fellowships in global environmental research.
- Five Young High Tech Companies Win $1.5 million in SBIR Grants
Five of six companies that applied received an award, an 83% success rate, compared to a national average of 11.5%.
- Community Mediation Center Grant Applicant Briefing
Applicant briefing for FY 2013 Grant Application Request to be held August 10, 2012 at UMass Boston
- MOPC Accepting Community Mediation Center Grant Applications until August 31st
The MA Office of Public Collaboration is accepting grant applications until August 31, 2012 to qualify and provide state operational funding to community mediation centers.
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Receives Grant to Evaluate Innovation in Nursing Education
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Evaluating Innovations in Nursing Education (EIN) program today announced a $299,985 grant to UMass Boston, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, to conduct a two-year evaluation of the school’s use of the “Dedicated Education Unit Model”.