Tag: Green Harbors Project
- Hyde Park Green Team Studies Water Quality, Storm Water Runoff
This marks the fifth year of a partnership between UMass Boston's Office of Community Relations, the Department of Recreation and Conservation, and the Southwest Boston Community Development Corporation.
- UMass Boston Scientists Investigate Fishing in the Lower Mystic River
Local organizations will work together to determine if it is safe to fish in the Lower Mystic River.
- UMass Boston Biomimicry Expert Receives 2 Grants For Work in Urban Coastal Systems
Anamarija Frankic, Green Harbors Project director, received a $100,000 grant from The Schmidt Family Foundation to establish LivingLabs in Dorchester.
- Sustainable Cape Cod: New Tools and Practices for Clean Water and Community Benefit
Green Harbors Project Director Anamarija Frankic will give a presentation about biomimicry and the oyster project in Wellfleet Harbor at the Sustainable Cape Cod Conference.
- GHP Director Anamarija Frankic to Keynote 9th International Conference on Molluscan Shellfish Safety
Anamarija Frankic will give her talk "Water: Nature's Solutions and How Do We Fit In?" as keynote speaker.