- Parking Garage Groundbreaking Celebration
Chancellor J. Keith Motley cordially invites you to celebrate with us as we break ground on UMass Boston’s 1400-space parking garage.
- UMass Boston Breaks Ground on 1,000-Bed Residence Hall
University of Massachusetts Boston Chancellor J. Keith Motley and state and local dignitaries broke ground today on a $120 million, 260,000-square-foot residence hall, achieving a long-held goal of providing UMass Boston students with an on-campus residential option.
- UMass Boston to Break Ground on 1,000-Bed Residence Hall
UMass Boston will break ground on a new $120 million, 260,000-square-foot residence hall at the intersection of Mt. Vernon Street and the new University Drive West, near the Clark Athletic Center, achieving a long-held goal of providing students with an on-campus residential option.
- Residence Hall Groundbreaking Ceremony
Chancellor J. Keith Motley cordially invites you to attend a historic moment at the University of Massachusetts Boston as we break ground on the first residential building on campus.
- GAB Groundbreaking is Latest Sign of Progress at UMass Boston
Chancellor J. Keith Motley, UMass President Robert Caret, university trustees, and community members braved bad weather on Wednesday to start the $113M project.
- UMass Boston Breaks Ground on $113 Million General Academic Building No. 1
University’s Second New Academic Building Expected to Open in 2015
- UMass Boston Breaks Ground on $155 Million Integrated Sciences Complex
Construction is under way on UMass Boston's first new academic building since 1974, the Integrated Sciences Complex (ISC), a home for research and innovation.
- EMK Institute Holds Groundbreaking on UMass Boston Campus
Construction of the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate on the University of Massachusetts Boston campus is under way.