Tag: Health Policy
- Chioma Nnaji: Health Equity for African Immigrants
Chioma Nnaji makes sure that immigrants have a voice in implementing policies that affect them.
- Center for Social Policy to Study Health Impact of Boston’s Living Wage Ordinance
Partnering with the Boston Health Commission, CSP researchers will assess current impacts and examine the health consequences of a proposed expansion of the law.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Federal Health Policy Agenda
PhD Students in nursing will debrief on the Academy Health Policy Meeting in Washington, DC
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Health Policy at the State Level
Faculty and students are invited to join us for this session focusing on health policy at the state level.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Suzanne Leveille
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Professor Suzane Leveille will present.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Providing Health Care in Rural Aldeas in Olancho
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Assistant Professor Lisa Kennedy Sheldon will present with PhD Nursing student Hermine Poghosyan.
- Student Spotlight: Julie Lynch
PhD Students attributes success to U56/U54 partnership between the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Institute.
- Student Spotlight: Dany Hilaire
PhD student makes progress towards doctoral degree; research article published in the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.
- Save the Date: PhD Student/Faculty Get Together
Join fellow students and faculty for an evening of socializing to mark the beginning of the new semester.
- The Third Annual UMass 5-Campus PhD Nursing Student Forum
PhD students and faculty are invited to join UMass colleagues at this student forum. Keynote speaker: Dr. Afaf Meleis, "Transitions: A Journey Toward Integration of Knowledge".
- Distinguished Scholar Lecture: Augustus A. White III, MD
Join us for our annual distinguished scholar lecture with Dr. Augustus A. White III, MD
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue with Jerry Cromwell
Join Dr. Jerry Cromwell for a dialogue entitled "Why Targeting Chronically Ill Patients for Disease Management is so Difficult: Modeling Regression to the Mean"