- Residence Hall Groundbreaking Ceremony
Chancellor J. Keith Motley cordially invites you to attend a historic moment at the University of Massachusetts Boston as we break ground on the first residential building on campus.
- UMass Boston to Offer Student Housing in 2018
UMass Boston announced today construction is expected to begin in fall 2016 on a 1,000-bed residence hall, achieving a long-held goal of providing UMass Boston students with an on-campus residential option.
- Family-Self Sufficiency Program Evaluation Report Release: Forum and Q&A
What happens when you combine housing stability, financial education and incentives, and educational and employment opportunities?
- Learn How to Deal with Landlord Disputes, Roommates, and Home Inspections
The city of Boston's Department of Neighborhood Development in collaboration with the Office of Student Housing will be available to address your needs on November 12 from 11:30 to 1.
- Six UMass Associates Collaborate on New Book on Decision Models in Housing Foreclosures
Cross-campus researchers pen book offering useful operational, tactical, or strategic applications for community stabilization and revitalization.
- Two McCormack Housing Experts Named to Mayor-Elect Walsh’s Transition Team
Center for Social Policy director and senior fellow will advise new mayor on solutions to homelessness in Boston.
- Beacons on the Point Block Party
UMass Boston students are invited to join Harbor Point and Peninsula residents for music, food, and fellowship at the third annual Block Party.