Tag: Human Rights
- Law and Society Association Draws Faculty, Students to Seattle
UMass Boston students and faculty attended the annual meeting of the Law and Society Association.
- SGISD Professor and Student Present on Human Rights at UConn
Gillian MacNaughton and Kostas Koutsioumpas shared papers at a human rights conference.
- Human Rights Minor Introduced in UMass Boston College of Liberal Arts
The Mass Media has the scoop!
- Occupations, Border-Crossings, and Gender
The Human Rights Minor Presents
- The Consortium on Gender, Security, and Human Rights Presents: “Women, Peace, and Security”
Policy's Skewed Focus on Sexual Violence: The Failure of a "Successful" Feminist Intervention?
- Rule of Law and Democracy in Russia
A discussion of the current situation
- Clearing the Path
Claudia Torres of the Network against Repression & for Solidarity addresses repression in Mexico
- Gender and the Political Economy of Conflict: How Much Do We Really Know?
The Center of Gender, Security, and Human Rights invites you to this free talk with author Sonali Deraniyagala.
- Inside UN Peacekeeping: Policy Changes that Work for Women
The Consortium on Gender, Security and Human Rights sponsors this free talk by Nadine Peuchguirbal and Cynthia Enloe.
- Guest Speaker: Resolving Indigenous Claims through Human Rights Mechanisms
Suffolk’s Lorie Graham & Nicole Friederichs address the topic, focusing on the Western Shoshone.
- Between Gender and Ethnicity: Women’s Rights and Identity Politics in the Andes
The Center on Gender, Security, and Human Rights presents a talk
- Special Film Screening of Meherjaan
Join us for a film and a discussion with the film's director, Rubaiyat Hossain.