Tag: Human Services
- Forum: Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Executive Leadership Panel Discussion
Join the College of Public and Community Service for this important presentation and discussion about advancing inclusion in executive leadership
- Career Building: Putting Theory into Practice in Human Services
A valuable summer internship experience leads to a job offer and a clear career trajectory
- New Book by UMass Boston Professor Addresses Supervision in Allied Health Professions
Professor James Soldner's new book examines clinical and supervisory practices.
- CPCS Alumni and Student Career Networking Event
Envision the possibilities! Join CPCS alumni and students to explore meaningful career pathways, network, and learn more about what your major can do for you.
- CPCS Daytime Information Session at 150 Mt. Vernon Street, Dorchester
Learn more about Degree and Certificate programs at the College of Public and Community Service
- Master of Science in Human Services New Student Orientation
An introduction to the program: meet your cohort and faculty, learn how to navigate through our online registration portal, WISER and enjoy refreshments
- CPCS Faculty Book Launch Reception
Join CPCS Professors Carroy "Cuf" Ferguson and Sylvia Mignon as they discuss their latest publications and share their expertise in the field of Human Services.
- CPCS Information Session
Learn about degrees in community development and human services in the College of Public and Community Service.
- William Holmes Book Launch Reception
Join CPCS and Prof. William Holmes to discuss his newly published book "Using Propensity Scores in Quasi-Experimental Designs."
- CPCS Alumni Reflect on Past, Look Ahead to Future
The College of Public and Community Service's alumni reception was a chance for Interim Dean Anna Madison to tell alumni about the college’s current offerings and future plans.
- Informational Luncheon: MS Program in Human Services
Are you an employee at UMass Boston? Come have lunch with us and learn how this graduate degree can further your career!
- UMass Boston Cohosts Four-Day Conference Featuring Leading Scholars on Native Studies
Leading Native Studies scholars from around the world came together at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center in Uncasville, Connecticut earlier this month for the 2012 Native American and Indigenous Studies Association (NAISA) annual meeting, cohosted by the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Mayor Menino to Declare Thursday College of Public and Community Service Day in Boston
Boston Mayor and College of Public and Community Service alumnus Thomas Menino will declare Thursday, April 26 College of Public and Community Service Day in Boston, the same day the college will host a showcase of its four undergraduate programs and master’s program in human services.
- CPCS Spring Showcase
The faculty, staff, and students of the College of Public and Community Service invite faculty to celebrate their 40th year.