- UMass Boston Physics Professors Sign Licensing Deal
Biomedical researchers in India will soon be using microscopes invented at UMass Boston.
- A Prince Among Us
Econ student is crowned
- Avatars of Bionationalism: Science, Religion, and the Quest for a Modern India
Join WGS, Asian Studies, and Dr. Banu Subramaniam for...
- UMass Boston Professor Organizes Research Forum in Bangalore, India
Pratyush Bharati, associate professor of management information systems at UMass Boston, co-organized a research forum in Bangalore, India
- Winter International Study Open House: India
Join us for our Open House! Learn how you can spend your winter break studying global industry in India.
- Professor Arjun Jayadev hails Indian Supreme Court rejection of patent protection for cancer drug
Arjun Jayadev and Joseph Stiglitz praise Indian Supreme Court refusal to uphold cancer drug patent
- Professor Amit Basole’s Research Quoted by Businessweek
Professor Basole's Work Challenges Conventional Explanation of the Decline in Calorie Consumption in India, Pointing to the Existence of a Food Budget Squeeze